Executive Assistant - French Speaking
About Our Client
Our client is a prominent retail group with over a thousand employees in the region. They are looking to expand their support team and have introduced a brand new position of an Executive Assistant supporting the C - suite.
The Executive Assistant will provide support by handling a diverse collection of activities on behalf of one of C-Level Executives.
- Liaise with the Group's senior stakeholders - internal & external on behalf of the C- suite to ensure smooth flow of communication
- Screen and priorities tasks / items for review of the C-Level Executive, to ensure they are informed and corrective actions have been taken
- Follow up on directions sent through the Office of the C- Level Executive, keep track of their progress and update accordingly
- Plan, organize and execute projects and a range of diverse assignments and portfolios
- Organize and participate in meetings related to the C-Level Executive's function
- Assist in planning and organizing visits to the Group's Head Office specifically invited through the Office of the C-Level Executive
- Proactively identify issues and priorities
- Work closely with the team & provide assistance if needed to any other Suite member if needed
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for this Executive Assistant role:
- Minimum of 4 - 8 years of support experience assisting C suite
- Prefect communication in English and French is required
- Maintaining positive and effective relationships as well as to value the opinion of others
- Has strong planning and organizing skills with efficient reporting ability and excellent use of MS Office to manage documents and cost sheets, maintenance schedules, etc.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary, all-inclusive of basic, housing and transport allowances. Additionally he/she will receive a bonus, medical insurance. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced French speaking Executive Assistant to further progress their career with UAE's leading Retail Group.