- Global Business
- Great Culture
About Our Client
Individuals showing strong character along with excellent interpersonal and organizational skills are the key requirements of the role.
- Responsible for ensuring that a cooperative and professional environment is maintained in the work space.
- Develop strong relationships with the EA's in the organization and lead various responsibilities during the absence of senior management.
- Maintain and schedule complex calendars and diaries for the C- suite managers.
- Provide logistics support and take charge of extensive travel management.
- Schedule and arrange internal/external meetings, recording minutes as required and ensure proper documentation.
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Draft and format letters, memos, emails, presentations, and reports on a regular basis
- Take responsibility of maintaining high priority documents, ensuring discretion and confidentiality
- Liaise, build and maintain relationships with clients, team members and key stakeholders of the organization by acting as the key point of contact
- Adhere to the policies and procedures of the organization
The Successful Applicant
- 3+ years of relevant experience within a professional service company or an MNC as an Executive Assistant or similar roles
- Must have a transferable IQAMA or be Saudi National (the role is open to both)
- Excellent communication in English is essential and Arabic is advantageous
- Must have strong Microsoft Office knowledge
- Showcase ability to work in a team and challenging environments
- Potential to prioritize tasks and deliver with efficient time management skills
What's on Offer
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary. Additionally, he/she will receive education allowance. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistant/Personal Assistant to further progress their career with a global, professional entity.