- Career Progression
- High growth potential
About Our Client
Our client is a subsidiary of a large group spread across the GCC. They are looking to hire an Executive Assistant to support the CEO.
- Prioritise inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts; make judgements and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements
- Attend face to face client meetings and assist as required in actively managing the client
- Draft and produce client communications as required by managers
- Ensuring an effective communication between the board, management and all internal/external stakeholders and timely implementation of board decisions and directives
- Compliance support with employee declarations and records, and with KYC requests and attestations for the firm or for the firm's clients and services providers
- Prepare reports, memos, letters, presentations to the highest standards and in a timely manner
- Manage the logistics for the management and advisory board and other meetings as needed.
- Schedule meetings, invited attendees.
- Arrange meeting venues and video/teleconference facilities.
- Draft and circulated minutes
The Successful Applicant
- Well rounded person who has track record in working in a busy environment and has had a role beyond providing administrative support
- Western Educated Candidate preferred
- Ideally has worked within the Financial Services Industry in UAE
- Has strong planning and organizing skills with efficient reporting ability and excellent use of MS Office to manage documents and cost sheets, maintenance schedules, etc.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary, all-inclusive of basic, housing and transport allowances. This is an exciting opportunity for an Executive Assistant role to progress with their career.