- Opportunity to work for one of the largest banks in the region
- Assurance on the effectiveness & efficiency of operations, controls, governance
About Our Client
Executive Audit Manager Shared Services and Local Subsidiaries - KSA National / Financial Services / Riyadh
My client is one of the largest banks in the world with total assets of SR 384 billion (US$ 102 billion), a paid up capital of SR 25 billion (US$ 6.67 billion) and an employee base of over 9,600+ associates. With over 60 years of experience in banking and trading activities they have established a well known name for themselves and strive to the deliver the best services for their customers.
With an established base in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, my client has a vast network of over 546 branches, over 142 dedicated ladies branches, more than 5,190 ATM's, 106,080 POS terminals installed with merchants and the largest customer base of any bank in the Kingdom, in addition to 232 remittance centers across the Kingdom
Executive Audit Manager Shared Services and Local Subsidiaries - KSA National
- Support and assist Director in providing objective assurance to key stakeholders i.e. BOD, BAC, SAMA, CEO, CIA, etc
- Support and assist the Director to coordinate and liaise with external auditors, SAMA examiners etc. to ensure smooth progress of audits, implementation of professional audit standards and resolving outstanding audit queries.
- Support and assist the audit head in the development of an effective and comprehensive risk-based annual and strategic audit plan
- Acquire working knowledge of departments, products and services in order to organize the audit assignment appropriately and add value to the business by raising factually right audit observations.
- Maintains knowledge of key current and emerging risks within the Bank and the industry broadly to support an effective internal audit plan to address key company risk areas (e.g. financial reporting risks, internal control risks, commercial operational risks, etc.).
- Ensures audit conclusions are based on appropriate testing of the controls and complete understanding of the processes, circumstances, and risks. Obtains and reviews evidence ensuring audit conclusions are well-documented.
- Issue an audit report which has been agreed with auditees and CIA.
- Focus on Risk based auditing, and implement Quality team's proposals.
- Prepare monthly departmental reports to capture the progress, performance and quality in order to verify all the processes that has been implemented through the month.
- Provides management with accurate reports, regarding all aspects of Strategic Planning, along with conclusions and recommendations.
- Implements approved departmental policies, processes, procedures and provides instructions to subordinates and monitors their adherence so that work is carried out in a controlled manner.
The Successful Applicant
Executive Audit Manager Shared Services and Local Subsidiaries - KSA National / Financial Services
- Bachelor Degree in Business Admin / Accounting / Finance /Economics / IT or related field.
- 10 - 12 years of experience of experience in Audit.
- At least 50% of his experience in banking, internal audit or external audit experience from a recognized organization or audit firm (Big4)
- Excellent Audit Skills
- Advanced Understanding of Audit Related standards and best practices (e.g. IIA, ISACA, SOCPA, etc.)
- Excellent Level of knowledge, expertise in banking sector
- Advanced level of Understanding of concept of risk management and internal control
- Have a Professional certification (CIA, CISA, CFE, CPA, )
- Fluent in English
- Adequate report writing skills
What's on Offer
Executive Audit Manager Shared Services and Local Subsidiaries - KSA National / Riyadh
An exciting opportunity offering a competitive package for the right candidate to make their next career move.