- Attractive Client Proposition
- Entrepreneurial Role
About Our Client
Our client is an international private bank with multibillion dollar net assets. Built and run by a successful team of distinguished private bankers, they are looking to expand and onboard experienced bankers across the NRI, NRP and Arabic-speaking segments.
The role is responsible for maintaining, building and servicing local / regional (GCC/ East Africa) client relationships where private banking services & products are required. The organisation has an open architecture platform, is regulated in multiple jurisdictions and has been built ground up by bankers to best suit other bankers who want to work in a more entrepreneurial environment where their clients continue to come first.
The Successful Applicant
- A total of 15+ years' of private banking experience across one of the 3 segments - NRI, NRP or Arabic-speaking clientele.
- The above experience will have been gained at reputable international private banks; if currently at a local bank, prior experience would have been at a reputable international private bank
- Few relationships with high wallet share per relationship; it is likely the ideal candidate is managing less than 15 relationships and AUM greater than US$ 250M+ if ED and US$ 400M+ if MD
- Will have regional work experience and will be aware of the requisite compliance guidelines to onboard clients (business is not booked in Dubai).
- Will have had a stable career over the past 5 years
- Bachelors degree (or higher) from a top tier University; further education & professional qualifications are a plus
- Will be entrepreneurial, driven and a self-starter
- Will have strong work ethic, high personal integrity
- The candidate will have strong communication skills - verbal, written and non-verbal
What's on Offer
- Excellent exposure, culture
- Ability to make a difference