Executive PMO- Group Level
The opportunity to work for an esteemed Conglomerate Organization
The opportunity to establish a brand new PMO Function
About Our Client
Top tier International conglomerate Organization.
The key responsibilities would include:
- Overseeing the portfolio of projects across various organisational divisions.
- PMO Manager ensures alignment between all stakeholders across all of the verticals
- Document, manage and communicate using PM methodology and templates.
- Support Business/ IT project manager in coordination activities (travel, workshops, training plans, etc.)
- End-to-end project communication e.g. flash, deliverables, newsletter, training & testing plans etc.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate must be a degree holder in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent with a minimum of 5 year's practical experience within PMO, thorough knowledge in MS Project and with proven experience working within several verticals.
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary with an excellent bonus package