Executive Search - Consultant / Manager - Middle East
An excellent opportunity to join a market leading recruitment organisation
FTSE 250 & consistently a Sunday Times " Top 100" Company
About Our Client
PageGroup is a leading international recruitment agency specialising in the recruitment of permanent contract and temporary jobs for the world's top companies. Established in London in 1976, we've been bringing the world's best employers and brightest professionals together for over 40 years. More than 7,000 employees in 36 countries can be proud of their part in our global success, including giving something back to their local communities. Three main brands drive the group strategy;
Page Executive - C Level & Leadership positions
Michael Page - Middle and Senior Management
Page Personnel - part qualified & non-qualified
There is now an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Executive Search Consultant to join our market leading Middle East organisation
Established in 2006, Page Group Middle East has over 45 consultants across 3 offices in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Qatar. Our leadership team has over 100 years of Page Group experience and has guided the business to its market leadership position. Disciplines include; Finance & Accounting, Financial Services, Human Resources, Technology, Sales & Marketing, Legal, Secretarial, Property & Construction, Procurement & Supply Chain, Engineering & Manufacturing, Oil & Gas and Executive Search.
Page Executive has been in operation for over 10 years in Middle East and has extensive network of relationships. We have delivered some of the most high profile leadership positions in the region, playing a key role in the public and private sector transformation
As an Executive Search Consultant and reporting to the Director of Page Executive your role will include:
- Delivering high value mandates in the private and public sector throughout the region.
- Travelling throughout the region to build and manage an influential network of candidates and clients.
- Identifying new market opportunities, pitching and winning new business
- Work with the Page Executive team on industry events
- Acquire business for other parts of Page Group i.e. Michael Page and Page Personnel
The Successful Applicant
- University Degree Educated
- Successfully recruited at Executive Search level, this includes selling and delivering complex retained solutions.
- Must be skilled in full end to end 360 degree recruitment process (business development, winning tenders thought to placement)
- Open on sector and geography expertise - the main importance is a track record of delivery and market development
- Professional approach, able to work with and influence Board level stakeholders, with a track record of delivering search assignments.
- Track record of high personal billings
- Strong networking and client development abilities
- Genuine leadership skills with ability and desire to take on a bigger role in the future
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
What's on Offer
- An outstanding long term opportunity with a stable career path.
- Premiere Regional HQ location - Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC)
- Ongoing training and development
- Tax-free salary and bonus
- International career opportunities in the future
- Proven Exec brand in the region