- Join a Leading FTSE 250 Recruitment Brand.
- PageGroup offers market leading career development.
About Our Client
PageGroup Changes Lives for People through Creating Opportunity to Reach Potential
PageGroup was established in the United Kingdom in 1976. Since this time, we have grown to be one of the world's most successful recruitment organisations. Listed on the London Stock Exchange as a FTSE 250 company, we currently employ over 6000 staff with 170+ office locations in 37 countries. Michael Page Middle East recruit at all levels of experience from graduate with 2-3 years experience through to Director level in the following areas; Banking & Financial Services, Digital, Engineering & Manufacturing, Executive Search, Finance & Accounting, Health care, Human Resources, Legal, Marketing, Office Support, Procurement & Supply Chain, Property & Construction, Retail, Sales, Technology.
We are currently looking to recruit within our B2B Sales & Marketing team. With expertise across the UAE and the Northern Gulf, with a team dedicated to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, we are seeking driven individuals with a proven track record in agency recruitment within the Middle East.
Joining an office with a leadership team with well over 40 years of recruitment experience between them, you will have responsibility for further building our brand, taking on a 360 recruitment role. You will have responsibility for both managing existing client relationships, ensuring the best quality of service, as well as building your own business and expanding or network of customers.
The Successful Applicant
- Must have minimum 3+ years of recruitment experience operating in a 360 role
- Must have significant experience in working with clients from B2B/ Industrial/ Services sectors
- Proven track record of developing their own business and managing key accounts
- Ideally they will have experience in recruiting Sales/ Marketing/ Commercial candidates, but Engineering, Technology or Operational roles into B2B sectors will be considered
- Experienced in recruiting Manager+ level roles
- Arabic speaking is an advantage
What's on Offer
A clear and transparent career path with international opportunities, supported by our industry-renowned training and development.
Our rewards are more than just cash incentives. But our competitive basic salaries, personal and team bonuses, and variety of incentive schemes are a great start.
We never forget the important of health and well being. Our broad range of benefits ensure you receive rewards that go beyond your basic salary.
We recognise and appreciate that every individual is different and want to make sure our people are comfortable bringing their true selves to work.