Finance Business Partner - Travel Management
Opportunity to work with an international publicly listed company in the GCC
Reporting directly to the Group CFO
About Our Client
The group is one of the largest travel and tourism service companies in the MENA region.
- Working closely with the Group CFO, Finance teams and BU Managers to role out new products and services.
- Responsible for the overall operations and performance of Business units covering Revenue Assurance & SBU Services.
- Overseeing the preparation of the annual budgets and annual operating plans for business units.
- Managing the operations and BU specific capital allocation.
- Developing strategies for the Business units and guiding the development of strategy for the reporting section.
- Measuring performance against financial and strategic KPIs for the assigned division and provides guidance for achievement of targets.
- Reporting of any risk, compliance and legal issues to Group CFO.
- Maintaining relationship with key Business and finance stakeholders.
- Managing a Finance team of about 50 members.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 7 to 10 years of relevant experience with at least 2 years in a similar role.
- Fluency in written and spoken Arabic and English is essential.
- Experience in Operation planning, budgeting and forecasting.
- Relevant certification such as CPA, CIMA, ACCA or CA is an advantage.
What's on Offer
- Competitive market related salary.
- Medical coverage.
- Performance bonus.
- Annual flights