Finance Business Partner
Opportunity to work with a Multinational Industrial organisation
Tax-Free career challenge in a growing market
About Our Client
Multinational industrial firm operating with the oil, gas, nuclear, powergen, aerospace and industrial markets where it manufactures world class industrial products.
- Work closely with local sales and operations team to drive compliance and control.
- Understand business and challenge local country manager, providing insightful analysis.
- Drive process improvement and remove inefficiencies.
- Preparation of monthly Financial Accounts within three working days and load to Hyperion for the business.
- Preparation of quarterly forecasts for the business.
- Work with credit control function to ensure accurate on time billing and timely collection.
- Working closely with Non financial personnel to develop financial understanding.
- Investigation into budget and forecast variances and liaison with management.
- Responsible for working with external and internal auditors.
- Ensuring compliance with Sarbanes Oxley requirements (SOX).
- Development of the onsite Finance team.
- Assisting with the integration of acquisitions and other Actuant subsidiaries.
The Successful Applicant
- Fully qualified Accountant (preferably ACA, CIMA or ACCA).
- Five years experience in finance environment.
- Team player with a can do attitude and flexible approach.
- Demonstrated ability to constructively challenge, influence and persuade commercial and operations management.
- Demonstrated responsibility in financial control and reporting for a multi national organisation.
- Advanced system and analytical skills [Excel/Hyperion]. Oracle experience would be an advantage.
- Degree qualified.
- Appropriate Visa, passport with no travel restrictions.
- Willing and able to travel across Region if required.
What's on Offer
Competitive Tax-Free package is on offer along with family benefits.