- Head of finance for Africa healthcare activities
- Preferred location is Accra - Ghana
About Our Client
Our client is an international organization with various investments in Africa.
- Develop a solid understanding of the healthcare industry and apply this knowledge to your day to day role,
- Monitor program spend against budget and provide analysis and recommendations on proposed changes
- Build-up and and effectively manage the Finance team,
- Provide financial information to Regional Directors to support decisions aligned to the regional strategy,
- Manage banking relationship,
- Evaluate new investment opportunities and present the Senior Leadership team with a clear understanding of the impact new investments,
- Undertake Financial Due Diligence on proposed investments,
- Ensure all internal audits and accounting activities are in compliance with financial regulations.
The Successful Applicant
Graduated from a reputable university/business school, you have a minimum of 10 years experience at Finance Director level in the healthcare sector. A personal or professional experience in Africa is required.
English fluency is mandatory, French is a advantageous.
Flexible, proactive, adaptable, humble, intellectually curious, and open, you are receptive to new ideas and willing to participate to the growth of the activities in Africa.
What's on Offer