Finance Director- Healthcare
AED65,000 - AED75,000
About Our Client
A family group that has businesses in the Healthcare sector
- Plans, organizes and directs financial and related business matters including the annual operating and capital budgets. Oversees the development of business and financial strategies, analysis of operating results and growth and expense reduction initiatives. Ensures financial strategies and practices align and effectively support the achievement of the organization's objectives.
- Oversees the financial performance of operations for assigned hospital(s) or service line. Directs completion and reviews reports on financial performance. Supervises, investigates, analyzes and presents recommendations with respect to costs (labor and non-labor) and revenue initiatives, including processes, re-engineering and detailed performance/financial/program reviews, to ensure stated financial goals are attained.
- Prepares pro forma business analysis and plans to assess business opportunities and strategies. Conducts comprehensive due diligence reviews of new business opportunities to determine if such practices are a good strategic fit for the organization from a financial and operational perspective. Conduct post-acquisition financial reviews of physician practices to ensure that initial volume, productivity and financial targets are being met.
- Assists in the development and maintenance of a Financial and Operational Dashboards to capture the key performance indicators and metrics for the financial operations and the revenue cycle with comparisons to internal and external industry benchmarks.
- Provide product line profitability analysis for the various entities.
- Oversee preparation of periodic financial forecasts and cash flow forecasts for entities as required.
- Provides profitability models of the current managed care contracts and assists in the development of rate strategies
- Works with Practice leadership to assist in the administration of all physician compensation arrangements.
The Successful Applicant
- Advanced education in a field closely related to the principal accountabilities of the position, such as Accounting, Finance, Business or Healthcare Administration.
- CPA/ CMA/ ACCA/ CFA qualified candidates will be preferred
- Ten or more years of progressive financial leadership and experience in a large independent or physician-owned group practice setting.
- Demonstrated success managing business operations.
- Demonstrated success is managing multiple priorities and achieving outcomes in a timely fashion
- Experience in negotiating insurance contracts and arrangements.
- Process design, system implementation & automation experience is essential
What's on Offer