Finance Director - International Renewable Energy Company
Chance to work with a company present in over 10 countries with over 26 projects
Directly reports to the General Manager of the Holding Company.
About Our Client
The company is a subsidiary of a major international conglomerate invloved in the development, building and operation of renewable energy power plants, that specializes in renewable energy and sustainable urban development projects.
- Implementation of the Financial Function of different projects.
- Leading the financial function and supporting the GM in delivering the projects.
- Implementing all administrative and financial function processes.
- Management of bank accounts.
- Management of delegation of power and authorities.
- Setting up of stakeholder contractual relationships.
- Responsible for cash Management.
- Business control analysis.
- Management of invoicing and payment processes related to key contacts.
- Implementing financial policies and procedures and ERP systems.
- Managing finance team and providing support towards technical team projects.
- Reporting to shareholders and lenders.
- Preparation and follow up of financial statements of different projects.
- Responsible for monthly closings of the accounts.
- Responsible for preparing the budgets and carrying out Variance Analysis.
- Responsible for Annual Statutory Audit.
- Tax compliance.
The Successful Applicant
- Should be experienced in Financial Analysis & Modelling, Project Finance and Financial Control.
- Should be self motivated.
- Should have excellent communication skills.
What's on Offer
- Market related salary.
- Medical coverage.
- Performance Bonus.
- Annual flights (Business class tickets).
- Education allowance.