FINANCE DIRECTOR - Jordan - Retail
Multinational company - Role based in Amman
Opportunity to build and positively influence the set up of the finance function
About Our Client
Our client is a European multinational. In Jordan, they have a diversified portfolio of activities.
As part of the senior management team, this is a key position requiring someone to be both financially hands-on and able to drive the business from a commercial perspective.
Working closely with the Managing Director and reporting to the Headquarters, the key aspects of the role will include:
- Establish, design and implementation of the company's finance strategy,
- Maintenance and development of fully robust control environment,
- CAPEX monitoring, provide support in commercial decisions, purchase and negotiation,
- Plan, organize and direct the financial management and analysis of the activities and the investments,
- Development of strong external relationships including banking community, local authorities and advisors,
- Communication with corporate head office.
The Successful Applicant
We seek a finance professional with a minimum of 7 years in a financial position. Finance Manager or Financial controller, you are looking for the step up. You must have strong financial and accounting skills, strong commercial acumen, broad business perspective and excellent financial management control skills. Interpersonally, you convey confidence and composure. You are also familiar with ERP systems.
Taking into account the local context, a personal or professional experience in the middle east will be useful for a rapid integration.
This role is based in Amman.
What's on Offer
Excellent compensation and bonus.