Finance Director - Leading Oil & Gas Company
Growth opportunities in leading Oil & Gas company with complex trading structure
Opportunity to work within a listed company on the Tadawul Stock Exchange
About Our Client
One of the leading gas solution providers in the region driving industry growth and innovation. With turnover in excess of SAR 2bn per annum.
- Implementation of the Financial Function of different projects.
- Leading the financial function and supporting the CFO in strategic management.
- Implementing all administrative and financial function processes.
- Management of delegation of power and authorities.
- Responsible for cash Management.
- Business control analysis.
- Implementing financial policies and procedures and ERP systems.
- Managing finance team and providing support towards technical team projects.
- Reporting to shareholders and lenders.
- Preparation and follow up of financial statements of different projects.
- Responsible for monthly closings of the accounts.
- Responsible for preparing the budgets and carrying out Variance Analysis.
- Responsible for Annual Statutory Audit.
- Tax compliance.
The Successful Applicant
- Should be experienced in Financial Analysis and Financial Control.
- Should have a relevant certification- CPA/ SOCPA/ ACCA
- Should have over 10 years experience out of which at least 5 years in a managerial position.
- Should be self motivated.
- Should have excellent communication skills.
- Must be a Saudi National.
What's on Offer
- Market related salary.
- Medical coverage.
- Performance Bonus.