Finance Director - Multi-Billion Dollar Family Group
Requires Corporate Finance/ Corporate Treasury and Investment experience
About Our Client
Our client is one of the wealthiest families in the Middle East with regional/ global operations and are aligned closely with the Saudi Arabian government's Vision 2030.
The role sits within a hugely dynamic, diversified and ambitious organisation and provides the successful incumbent with an opportunity to play a critical part in a hugely exciting emerging economy.
Reporting to the Chairman, the Finance Director will take overall responsibility for the Group's financial well-being, integrity and financing on a Global level. The incumbent will be a contact point for Banks both locally, and internationally, across bilateral/ syndicated debt arranging. Please see the candidate section for the client's key requirement.
The Successful Applicant
- Will have at least 15 years total experience with at least 5 years of dealing with Group Corporate Treasury experience
- Well educated - Chartered Accountant, CFA and ACT qualifications will be very welcome (with the relevant practical experience)
- Will have worked at an organisation of international and/ or global pedigree
- Will have excellent communication and presentation skills
- Arabic is not a pre-requisite, but advantageous
- Will have commendable work ethic - the ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
What's on Offer
Excellent exposure, compensation, flights, medical and bonus.