Finance Director for a multinational service provider
Commercially minded Finance Director with a contracting/ O&G background
About Our Client
Our client is a European Multinational, focusing on supporting the Oil & Gas/ Contracting sectors in the UAE. Boasting an impressive growth record in recent years, our client has developed strong relationships and long term contracts with their customers (Blue Chips and Local NOCs) to ensure a stable environment focused on delivering successful assignments.
As the Finance Director, you will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Overall responsibility for the business' financial reporting and general ledger, including accurate and timely submission of monthly Management Accounts (local and group reporting) under IFRS.
- Maintaining a robust internal control system and identifying and mitigating business, commercial and finance risk
- Supporting the commercial team in bids, pricing and tenders for new business
- Responsible for detailed analysis into current operations
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Constructively challenging business and commercial decisions with finance and business-driven analysis
- Managing, supporting and mentoring the Finance team
- Managing and coordinating year-end audit
- Managing the company's cash flow, including managing relationship with banks
- Continuously leading from the front with regards to process and operational improvements
The Successful Applicant
Our client is looking for candidates with the following:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CPA or similar)
- Experience within the contracting/ engineering/ oil & gas sector (5+ years), ideally in a multi-division / P&L environment
- Prior experience as a Finance Manager or similar, leading a finance and accounting function (5+ years)
- Commercially minded with proven track record in supporting a company's operations with particular focus on developing new business and growing bottom line
- Experienced in continuous process improvement
What's on Offer
Competitive package plus standard benefits. You will be joining a highly profitable organisation with clear strategic growth plans and a stable management team.