Join a major player in the Saudi logistics sector during a big expansion phase.
Role open to Last-Mile Logistics specialists ONLY.
About Our Client
My client is a major business within last-mile & third-party logistics in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, as well as being part of a larger, more diversified group. As a result, they are a well known and respected employer in the Kingdom, with excellent career opportunities for driven and talented employees.
The key responsibilities of the role will include, but not be limited to;
- Supporting the audit committee with the analysis and assessment of potential acquisitions.
- Supporting the individual finance teams in each subsidiary business with their day-to-day and month-to-month financial management.
- Accurate and timely reporting to the company CEO & Group CFO.
- Ensuring that costs are minimised and profits maximised, at all stages of the product life-cycle.
- Ensuring that the business is able to deliver a positive and effective service to all of its clients and stakeholders (both internal & external).
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will demonstrate;
- Significant experience (minimum 5 years) within a similar finance management role in a last-mile logistics business, third-party logistics will also be considered relevant, but candidates who do not come from either background will be dismissed immediately.
- Experience on this type of role within an emerging market will be particularly beneficial.
- A professional accountancy qualification (ACA, CA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA, MBA, etc).
- The ability to relocate to Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, presuming they are not already based there.
- Experience of working with customs clearance or freight forwarding will also be a major benefit.
- Proven experience of working closely with senior internal stakeholders.
What's on Offer
In return, my client can offer a highly competitive package of between 30,000 & 40,000 SAR per month, in addition to annual flight and medical insurance benefits.