- Opportunity to work for a Multinational FMCG Company on a 1 year contract
- Excellent International Exposure
About Our Client
Our client is a Leading business in the FMCG industry and they are looking for a Finance Manager on a fixed term contract of 1 year.
- Liaise with sales teams to evaluate forecasts, prepare business plans, and identify risks and opportunities
- Manage an accounting team and maintain end to end accounting control including collections, payables, month end closing, inter-company reconciliation etc.
- Prepare budgets and forecasts and perform detailed variance analysis; also responsible for communicating the results and recommendation to minimise the variances
- Liaise with distributors during year-end closing and align on all outstanding claims
- Preparation of VAT returns and tax spend analysis
- Liaise with internal and external auditors
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Accounting and Finance
- CIMA/ CPA/ CA qualifications are preferred
- Over 10 years of experience in a Finance and Accounting function preferably within the Consumer markets
- Managerial experience - should have managed and led a team of atleast 5-7 people
- This role is a fixed term contract for a period of 1 year and therefore, requires someone with a short notice period or someone who is immediately available to join
What's on Offer
The successful candidate gets the opportunity to work for a Large Global Multinational and is compensated with attractive pay and incentives.