Finance Manager - Angola - B2B Services M/F
Excellent command of SAP mandatory
Position involving rotations
About Our Client
Our client is a global player of the B2B services industry. As part of its Southern African growth strategy, we are recruiting a Finance Manager Angola (M/F).
Based alternatively in Luanda and on clients' remote site(s) in Angola, you report to the Country Manager and have full control and responsibility of the financial aspects of the company in Angola.
In line with this role, you will be expected to fulfill the following assignments:
- Organizing and controlling the financial and accounting operations of the company on both sites and applying the policies of the Financial Department within the framework of Angolan legislation and Internal Policies and Regulations while constantly maintaining the highest level of quality, HSE and confidentiality regarding company policies,
- Organizing, controlling and scheduling various functions related to accounting and finance on all sites
- Controlling the execution of internal control processes and procedures while ensuring effective communication with the other departments,
- Planning, organizing and managing the Finance team in the preparation of accurate financial statements and resolving unsatisfactory audit findings,
- Ensuring compliance with regards to local legislation and company standards, procedures and financial regulations,
- Ensuring management of bank transactions, payroll reconciliation, financing costs, taxes, cost recovery and contractual negotiations with a view to optimizing financial results,
- Managing the accounting system by ensuring its compliance with local requirements,
- Interacting with banks, auditors, customers and suppliers in the scope of reconciling the accounts,
- Participating in budget and financial forecasting while preparing and proposing the budget in accordance with the strategy and short, medium and long term objectives,
- Ensuring that the reporting (MIS, HFM) are prepared timely and accurately,
- Driving the development of the skills and competences of the existing financial team.
The Successful Applicant
You are degree educated with an international accountant degree background (CPA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent) and a minimum of 5 years proven success record in a similar position with remote site experience in Africa. Having an excellent command of SAP is compulsory for this role. Structured, autonomous and multi-tasking, you are looking for a new challenge that will enable you to evolve quickly in a highly passionate environment. You have excellent communication skills and speak fluently English, Portuguese will be a distinctive advantage.
What's on Offer
K$ 85 - 95 net/year + expatriation package