Finance Manager (Head of Finance)
Head of Finance position for a major PPP asset (Utilities)
Global brands as shareholders
About Our Client
The company was created by 3 major global powers (Shareholders) alongside the Government of Bahrain. It is responsible for the development, build and operation of a major utilities asset on a concession basis until 2035.
- Actively assist the CEO in leading the execution of the Project on behalf of the Shareholders.
- Provide regular financial briefings (both written and oral) to the CEO.
- Manage the funding arrangements for the Project, including the holding companies set up by the Shareholders for Project funding purposes.
- Manage the Company's cash flows.
- Manage and be responsible for all financial reporting requirements of the Company (including management accounts, forecasts, operating budgets, audits etc).
- Prepare all reports and documents required for the lenders to the Project, intercreditor agent, security agent(s)/trustee(s), account banks (onshore and offshore), etc.
- Ensure compliance with CTA and finance documents.
- Ensure compliance with local tax regime.
- Ensure effective level of internal control.
- Have a good understanding of legal documents
- Act as company secretary
- Maintain and update financial model and make payments to shareholders and lenders on the designated repayment dates.
- Oversee the financial accounting of the holding company and sub-contractor accounting advisory.
- Any other duties as reasonably assigned by the CEO.
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA, CA, CPA or equivalent)
- 10+ years of experience
- Experience with a PPP business model is highly desired
- Creation and delivery of board packs (financial, management and operational)
- Multiple stakeholder reporting (shareholders, operators, sub-contractors, governments)
- Strong in Excel (management of highly complex financial models)
- Business to business sector experience (Services, Utilities, Energy, Infrastructure etc)
- Excellent communication skills in English (Written and Verbal)
What's on Offer
Highly stable role, reporting into global shareholders combined with a competitive salary.