Finance Manager - (Industrial and Manufacturing)
To oversee the finance functons for manufacturing and industrial
Finance Manager for pipinig and casting manufacturing units
About Our Client
One of the leading regional group
* Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
* Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take
* Maintain the financial health of the organization.
* Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company's actual performance compared to the business plans.
* Develop trends and projections for the firm's finances, Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
* Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
* Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
The Successful Applicant
Candidates must be qualified Accountant (CPA, CA, CMA) with proven managerial finance position in manufacturing and industrial environment.
Must have experience in pipes and casts industry, preferable in the GCC region.
Arabic speaking will be an added advantage.
Interested applicants must be open to work 6 days a week.
What's on Offer