Finance Manager (M/F) - Egypt - Technology
Experience with start-ups or in the Tech industry
Professional experience in Egypt
About Our Client
Our client is a fast growing start-up of the Technology industry. As part of its North African growth strategy, we are looking for a Finance Manager Egypt (M/F) based in Cairo.
Based in Cairo, you report to the CEO and play a key role in helping the organization focus on implementing top-level financial strategies and investments.
In line with this role, you will be expected to fulfill the following assignments :
- Performing detailed and sophisticated financial analysis around all manner of financial activities in the business including budgeting, capital expenditure, employee contracts, staff utilization, client profitability, etc.
- Ensuring treasury management, cash flow, liaison with local banks,
- Managing group and external audits as well as payroll supervision, tax administration and annual tax audits,
- Providing effective relationship with relevant Government Agencies and local Authorities,
- Managing and training of the Financial Department staff,
- Providing preparation of General and Board meetings,
- Being a team player that ensures both local management as well as regional counterparts are equipped with valuable insights into the business issues,
- Managing profitability by negotiating favorable terms with clients and controlling resource spend,
- Ensuring all Group policies and procedures are complied with including but not limited to the Grant of Authority and that all reporting deadlines are met.
The Successful Applicant
You are degree educated together with a minimum of five years' experience at a similar role either with start-ups of the Technology industry or with international companies of the FMCG or telcos in the middle east region. Professional experience in Egypt together with a good overall understanding of fund & investment is mandatory for the role. Besides, you have already successfully implemented finance strategy in a small sized company and you have already demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, growth-oriented organization.
What's on Offer
Attractive local package