- Huge opportunities to progress and grow within the organization
- Global organization who is a market leader
About Our Client
A global organisation who are expanding rapidly throughout the Middle East and Asian regions.
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
- Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take
- Maintain the financial health of the organization.
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company's actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Develop trends and projections for the firm's finances.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- Manage the preparation of the company's budget.
- Liase with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
- Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will come from a Private Equity or Asset Management background and be a qualified, experienced Finance professional.
What's on Offer
Hugre growth and progression opportunities within a global organisation.