Finance Manager (Arabic Speaking) for a Global Media/ Event Multinational
Creation of the KSA entity and operations (Riyadh HQ)
About Our Client
Our client is globally renowned, stable and growing. They are connected to some of the most recognisable functions globally.
As the Finance Manager you will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Responsible for the monthly close process of the management financial statements; Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet.
- Financial Reporting and Analysis including working capital, Group reporting, supplementary packs and ad-hoc requests.
- Support Business Finance in their budget/forecasting, and act as a bridge between them and the local business team when required.
- Ensure communications are handled between the SSC, Group finance and the Business Teams
- To be involved with any acquisition integration/due diligence
- Working with internal and external auditors
- Assist in the accounting integration of new products into the SSC accounting structure and systems
- Oversee, motivate and manage your Business Finance team.
- People development to ensure the effectiveness of all colleagues within the department concentrating on both performance and soft skill development
- Planning and prioritising the work within the department ensuring resource management is considered
- Preparation and reporting of specific performance metrics within agreed deadlines
- Ensure a robust communication structure is in place across the team to ensure all key messages are communicated.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered you must have the following:
- Professional Accounting Qualification (ACA, CPA, ACCA etc.)
- Fluent Arabic - Written and Verbal
- Excellent communication skills at all levels including a wide range of stakeholders within the business
- Advanced skills in Excel, Word and Outlook are essential
- Significant knowledge of SAP system
- Knowledge of lean, Six Sigma or other continuous improvement methodologies preferred
- 10 years relevant accounting experience with at least 4 years' management experience with a small size team
Ideally you will have worked within one of the following sectors:
- Event Management/ Media/ Marketing
- Professional Business Services
What's on Offer
You will be joining a FTSE 100 company, helping them establish their KSA operations. A competitive salary + typical benefits are on offer.