Commercial Finance Manager will global BU responsability
Listed multinational with high growth projections
About Our Client
Our client is a well establish European multinational with global reach across numerous divisions. They support industrial sectors and operate an OEM business model.
Activities may include: financial analysis and planning; reporting; credit control; accounts payable and receivable; inventory and costs control; and budgeting and forecasting.
Contribute to strategic planning and decision-making at the executive level to develop and implement accounting systems and processes that align with the organisation's overall vision and its current and long-term business objectives.
Review the organisation's financial reports to ensure they have been accurately prepared and present findings and recommendations to the President and BU Finance Head. Reports may include auditor and financial analyst reports; profit and loss statements and balance sheets; and regulatory reports and filings.
The Successful Applicant
Only candidates with the following will be considered:
- Fully Qualified Accountant (ACA, CPA, ACCA etc.)
- Experience in working with services/ projects and controlling revenue recognition operationally
- 5 years in a senior leadership role within a product sales/ manufacturing business
- Minimum of 8 years total experience
- Experience in an American/ European multinational matrix organisation is desirable
- FP&A experience especially around product sales in multi country/ entity functions
- Fluent in English both written and verbal
What's on Offer
Competitive package with standard UAE benefits. On top of this, you will be joining a well managed, dynamic and professional multinational environment.