Huge opportunity within an international bank
Plenty of progression and development opportunities on offer
About Our Client
A high-performing multinational bank based in Muscat, Oman.
- Preparation and posting of payment vouchers to vendors and reimbursements to staff.
- Preparation of Weekly Liquidity position for Oman and Gulf branches.
- Uploading financial data on the quarterly reporting pack for HOK.
- Posting and tagging of fixed assets.
- Preparation and submission of Cash Reserve Ratio to Central Bank on monthly basis.
- Co-ordination with other departments for provision of any information/data.
- Monthly and quarterly uploading of Central Bank returns on the given web portals and communicating the updates regarding reporting requirements from this portal
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will come from a finance/accounting background working within a Financial services institution or bank. They will also have an understanding and exposure to the requirements of Central Banks from a Banking perspective.
What's on Offer
On offer is a great opportunity that will give you huge exposure to many areas within the banking industry. You will also get the chance to develop and progress within a large international bank.