Finance Shared Services Transformation
Be a part of an organization that is integral to Saudi Vision 2030
Key member in the set-up of Shared Services
About Our Client
Our client is a top-tier Semi Government Entity based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. The organisation is integral to the Saudi 2030 Vision.
Manager - Finance Shared Services Transformation will act as a subject matter expert in automation of Finance processes and finance technology solutions. This position will be responsible for:
- Analysing and documenting business requirements and proposing process automation solutions for Finance Shared Services functions.
- Leading Business Process Automation (BPA) projects specifically for the Finance function within the Shared Services Centre.
- Interacting with various stakeholders such as the wider Finance and Shared Services teams, IT department and Senior Management.
- Working closely with IT, and project managing implementation of ERP modules/applications/technology solutions to promote automation of Accounting and Finance processes.
- Continuously seeking opportunities to introduce innovative technology and solutions make Finance Shared Services as efficient as possible.
The Successful Applicant
- A Bachelor's degree preferably in Finance, Accounting or IT, or related field
- 7+ years of experience working in Finance functions
- Demonstrable experience in implementing Business Process Automation (BPA), specifically within a Finance context
- Previous experience managing transformation programs/projects, ideally within a Finance Shared Services Centre
- Extensive knowledge of technology solutions used in Finance automation
- Analytical, and able to propose and deliver suitable solutions
- Ability to build relationships, and work cross-functionally
- Stakeholder management
- Willing to relocate to Saudi Arabia - Middle East experience is desirable
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and bonus structure