Financial Controller (M/F) - Egypt
- Holding an accountant degree is mandatory for this role
- Will to work and evolve in the gaming industry
About Our Client
Our client is a global key player of the gaming industry. As part of its North African growth strategy we are looking for a Financial Controller (M/F) Egypt.
Based in Cairo, you directly report to the Finance Director based in Europe and in dotted line to local Country Director. As Country Financial Controller, you act as a critical finance business partner to the business unit in Egypt.
In line with this role, you will be expected to fulfil the following assignments:
- Being responsible for all aspects of financial control and management in the country which is structured as a self-accounting unit of a subsidiary,
- Processing of all local financial transactions including revenue, costs and fixed assets : processing of Accounts Payable, tax, outsourced oversight of payroll, management of cash and local bank accounts, month-end close, production of year-end financial statements, liaison with auditors and some local regulatory/licensing authorities,
- Ensuring very strong internal control and governance as well as complete and accurate accounting,
- Providing accurate trading insight to local and European based management and acting as a business partner to the local Country Director,
- Managing, training and growing a team of 2 staff based in Cairo,
- Being responsible for managing local purchasing,
- Acting as the Group's finance ambassador in Egypt.
The Successful Applicant
You have an accountant degree (CPA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent) and a minimum of three year's experience at a similar position in Egypt among multinational companies. Knowledge of SAP is mandatory for this role and strength in cash collection will be highly appreciated. Fluent in English and hardworking, you are autonomous with strong management ability in a busy environment and wish to evolve in the gaming industry.
What's on Offer
Attractive local package - possibility to be paid in USD