Commercially growing business
Opportunity to grow within the Business at a fast pace
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading oil traders across Africa, headquartered in Dubai, UAE. They have a committed management team who are now looking to further expand their market share and operations, resulting in the creation of the Financial Controller position.
Reporting to the Finance Director of the Company, the Financial Controller will have a regional focus and will be responsible to/for (but not limited to):
- Preparation and presentation of an annual Financial Plan and associated budgets, plans, investor information.
- Preparation and presentation of the monthly management accounts
- Implementation of effective controls and systems in the Company and affiliates
- Regulation, supervision and implementation of a timely, full and accurate set of accounting records reflecting the Company's activities.
- Implementation of Financial Audits and control system to monitor performance, flow of funds, adherence to budget, the expenditure, the income, the cost of sales and other budgetary items
- Close coordination with auditors, financial consultant and other financial institution.
- Managing the financials and tax assumptions, relating to the company's Business Development processes and individual projects
- Contribution to the company's strategy and development plans, as a member of the head office team
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for this Financial Controller role will have
- A minimum of 7-12 years of relevant experience.
- Candidates must possess a Professional Finance & Accounting Qualification (ACA, ACCA, CPA etc.)
- Prior experience in developing and implementing Financial Control Frameworks across multiple geographies/ entities is essential
- Solid commercial/ business acumen is required as this role will support the subsidiaries at a business/ operational level is essential
- Candidates with over 5 year's experience in a successful finance role will be a plus
- Prior "Big 4" Experience will add value to the application
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work well in a team
What's on Offer
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary, all-inclusive of basic, housing and transport allowances.