Working within a rapidly growing, international business
Huge progression opportunities on offer as the business continues to grow
About Our Client
A leading business within the Financial Services/Investments sector.
- Manage a team of 5 and report directly to the CFO
- Provide overall financial planning, reporting and analytical support to operations and the regional leadership team to help achieve business and financial results
- Coordinate and review financial closing and consolidated results in accordance with U.S. GAAP, IFRS, and other regulatory requirements
- Manage financial accounting, month end closing and controlling various Financial and accounting systems
- Lead the monthly forecasting, annual budgeting and strategic planning processes
- Manage and develop relationships with stakeholders effectively
- Provide monthly presentations at board meetings
- Ensure treasury management, cash flow reporting and liaison with local banks
The Successful Applicant
A technically strong Financial Controller with a strong background within the Financial Services sector.
What's on Offer
A great opportunity to develop and progress your career in a growing environment.