Exciting opportunity to join a well known Multi-National, in their Saudi office.
Must have professional Accounting qualification & Middle East experience.
About Our Client
My client is a large, well known multinational business in the FMCG sector, with an office in Jeddah.
The key responsibilities of the Financial Controller will include;
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL and Counsel, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements
- Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Additional controller duties as necessary
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will demonstrate;
- Proven working experience in a similar role, as a Financial Controller
- 5+ years of overall combined accounting and finance experience
- Advanced degree in Accounting
- A professional accounting qualification
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Experience with creating financial statements
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills
What's on Offer
In return, my client can offer a generous package of between 30,000 & 40,000 SAR per month, depending on your level of qualification and experience, plus additional benefits.