- Opportunity to work for a Leading FMCG Company
- Excellent Career Progression
About Our Client
Our client is a Leading FMCG manufacturer and distributor based in Dubai. They are looking to hire a Financial Controller.
- Handling all accounting operations - Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivables, General Ledger, Treasury, Cost and Inventory Accounting)
- Managing the preparation of budget and financial forecasts, reporting variances and suggesting strategies
- Delivering financial reports, MIS and dashboards in an effective and timely manner to business operations
- Guiding the financial planning & analysis processes; reviewing business performances against budgets, monitoring areas for improvements and producing forecasts on a monthly basis
- Preparing financial statements, variance analysis and month end closing reports
- Excellent knowledge of UAE Excise and VAT laws. Guaranteeing compliance with tax audits, accurate payments and returns
- Managing cash flow and external stakeholders: banks etc.
- Acting as the person of contact for internal & external auditors, while ensuring to deliver quick results
- Reviewing and updating on business processes and accounting policies to increase the efficiency on internal controls
- Ensuring margin improvement amongst all variances by suggesting potential solutions on cost transformation, pricing strategy and product analysis, all while liaising with the marketing and supply teams
- Handling credit control function by overseeing and maintaining compliance of the organisation's credit policy, credit outstanding and providing legal actions whenever necessary
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 10 years of experience as a Financial Controller / Finance manager
- 15 years of accounting and finance experience
- CA / CPA qualified or relevant accounting qualification
- Prior experience within a similar industry: FMCG, preferable food & beverage
- Excellent knowledge of ERP (SAP specifically), with a minimum 5 years of practical experience
- Strong experience with audit management
What's on Offer
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary and incentives. This is an exciting opportunity for Finance Controller to progress their career with a leading business in the FMCG space.