- A multi-billion dollar real estate project
- Fast moving company in KSA
About Our Client
One of the largest real estate companies working towards Vision 2030.
- Assist in working with senior management to develop the:
- Annual budget
- Quarterly re-forecast
- Annual strategic plan
`for several of the company's regions, sectors and/or departments
- Ensure the compliance with and population of, the annual PIF Budgeting Template
- Assist in working with senior management to design and develop the company's budgeting and forecasting procedures and policies
- Assist in the production of monthly management accounts and profit and costcenter reports for several of the company's regions, sectors and/or departments:
- Identify and explain variances from budget
- Identify actions to optimise performance, minimise risk or capture new opportunities
- Assist in the development, design and validation of appropriate operational dashboards for several of the company's regions, sectors and/or departments
- Assist department managers to produce a quarterly organisation Board of Directors report
- Work with management to design and develop the company's management reporting procedures and policies
- Assist management as required in decision making including:
- Feasibility studies
- Integration and divestments
- Assist with various tasks in the implementation and operation of the SAP accounting system
- Assist senior management with other adhoc projects
The Successful Applicant
Have a Bachelor's degree with relevant accounting qualification eg. ACA, ACMA, ACCA, CPA.
Must have relevant FP&A experience including budgeting, forecasting and management reporting.
What's on Offer
Competitive package and opportunity to work for one of the most reputable companies in KSA.