- Real Estate - Multi-billion Dollar Construction Project
- Under the directives of Vision 2030 KSA
About Our Client
Real Estate/Construction industry - Multi-billion Dollar Construction Project - Based in Tabuk, KSA
· Assist in working with senior management to develop the:
o Annual budget
o Quarterly re-forecast
o Annual strategic plan
for several of the projects regions, sectors and/or departments
· Ensure the compliance with and population of, the annual PIF Budgeting Template
· Assist in working with senior management to design and develop the company's budgeting and forecasting procedures and policies· Assist in the production of monthly management accounts and profit and cost center reports for several of the company's regions, sectors and/or departments:
o Identify and explain variances from budget
o Identify actions to optimise performance, minimise risk or capture new opportunities
· Assist in the development, design and validation of appropriate operational dashboards for several of the company's regions, sectors and/or departments
· Assist department managers to produce a quarterly company Board of Directors report
· Work with management to design and develop the company's management reporting procedures and policies· Assist management as required in decision making including:
o Feasibility studies
o Integration and divestment's
· Assist with various tasks in the implementation and operation of the SAP accounting system
· Assist senior management with other ad hoc projects
The Successful Applicant
Candidate should have solid FP&A experience - budgeting, forecasting and management reporting.
Must have a Bachelor's degree in relevant field.
Accounting qualification ex. ACA, ACMA, ACCA, CPA is a plus.
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary with Career Progression and Learning Opportunities.