- Fantastic opportunity to work closely with the CEO of a vibrant fintech start-up
- Opportunity to play a crucial role in the ongoing growth of an exciting business
About Our Client
This is an up-and-coming fin-tech start-up providing a complete payment solution to handle billing and money transfers for any system. The firm utilises the latest technologies with research in machine learning, block-chain and big data to provide efficient ways to manage invoices, connect payment entities and audit payments.
You will work closely with the CEO and be responsible for product and project deliverables, overseeing engineers across various departments (Network, DevOps, Software Development), whilst working directly with regional and international clients.
- Analyse and assess new product and service proposals.
- Provide advisory and consulting service to internal stakeholders to facilitate the successful delivery of projects.
- Coordinate the efforts of various engineers to ensure the timely delivery of products.
- Engage with business stakeholders to make sure that their needs are captured.
- Budget and monitor projects as per the company's requirements.
The Successful Applicant
- Must have at least 5 years' experience managing projects within a fin-tech or payments technology business
- Ability to lead and supervise multiple teams, delivering various products, across an organisation.
- Expert understanding of agile software and project management methodologies.
- Strong practical and budgeting skills with the ability to reduce product complexity and costs without jeopardising quality.
- Robust understanding of project management and transformation best practice.
- Strong communication and time-management skills.
- Business analysis (IIBA) or project management (PMI) certification is a plus.
What's on Offer
- Industry role - travel options are available but on a small scale.
- Opportunity to play a crucial role in the ongoing growth and success of an exciting business.
- Work closely with the CEO and play a key role in delivering business-wide projects.