Floor manager - Coffee Shop - Jeddah
3 years management experience in an F&B outlet required
Fluent in Arabic and English
About Our Client
Our client is a coffee shop selling coffee, teas and herbs, based in Jeddah.
The Floor Manager is responsible for managing the day-to-day store operations, maintaining high store standards and conditions, and fostering a positive environment, which provides consistent fast, efficient, and friendly service ensuring a Total Quality Experience for both the customers and team members.
The Floor manager creates the tone and personality of the store by being an advocate of training, customer service, product knowledge and education, encouraging safe work practices.
The Successful Applicant
- 3 years retail management experience required.
- Proficient on a computer; familiar with software programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Must be able to work overtime, including weekends, evenings and special events as needed.
- Well-organized, detail-oriented and able to multi-task.
- Must have effective problem solving/decision making abilities.
- This position will require frequent standing and use of hands and arms.
- Must have very good verbal Arabic and English communication skills.
What's on Offer
Competitive package and benefits.