FMCG Distributor Sales Team Manager - UAE
Sales Manager for a leading FMCG distributor in Food & Beverages category
Leading full sales force of 80+ heads
About Our Client
A leading FMCG distribution company in UAE
The FMCG Distributor Sales Team Manager - UAE will be responsible for leading the full sales team.
- Develop business plans for the market that ensures achievement of company sales and profitability goals
- Develop and implement all sales activities in market
- Assist in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed.
- Monitor each sales person's daily performance and compare results with the month's objective.
- Develop journey plans for the sales team and monitor implementation
- Control expenses to meet budget guidelines.
- Negotiate with trade and implements rebates, discounts, growth bonus plans and visibility programs
- Maintain contact with all clients in the market and ensure high levels of client satisfaction
- Develop and implement plans to expand customer base in the market
- Review market stocks and take appropriate and timely action to address stock problems
- Conduct regular coaching and counselling meetings with the sales team to build motivation and selling skills.
- Maintain accurate records of all pricing, sales, and activity reports submitted by the sales team.
- Provide regular feedback to senior management regarding market performance.
The Successful Applicant
- Sales Manager with minimum 8 years experience in FMCG sales into modern trade retailers in the UAE (ideally within food / beverage categories)
- Must be experienced in directly managing large sales teams (50+ heads) selling into modern trade retailers with a proven track record in sales growth.
- Must be fluent in Arabic (written and spoken)
What's on Offer
25,000 - 30,000 AED / month (dependent on experience) + bonus, medical