Opportunity to develop a team/client base outside Big four
Opportunity to lead a profitable business line across Middle East
About Our Client
Our client has been established in KSA and UAE for several decades and values a drive for collective success by putting its people and clients in the centre of what it does.
The Forensics Leader will be responsible for:
- Running client engagements from start to finish, which includes planning, executing, directing, and completing the forensic investigation projects
- Working collaboratively with the firm's leadership to build a strategy to growth the forensics service line including business development.
- Developing a dedicated forensics team in UAE and KSA as well as leveraging from the Risk Advisory Team
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for this role should have
- Over 10-15 years of relevant Forensic Investigations experience
- Have a solid background in carrying out forensic investigations
- CFE holder
- Preferably a chartered accountant
- Collaborative, entrepreneurial, pragmatic and a solid commercial mindset to build the service line within UAE and KSA
What's on Offer
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary, all-inclusive of basic, housing and transport allowances plus medical, annual flights to their home country and performance bonus. The candidate will have the opportunity to work in an emerging market and genuinely make a difference.