Do you have experience managing 3rd Party Logistics providers?
Do you have experience in freight and logistics management in food distribution?
About Our Client
Market leader in logistics services with major developments in the food distribution, freight industries as well as 3rd party logistics solutions. Having experienced significant growth over the last few years our client are looking to recruit a passionate, results focused and operations minded individual to join their award winning and successful management team.
- Business Development: Brings in profitable business from new customers
- Participates in RFP's and submits pricing proposals to Managing Director
- Leads & oversees day to day operations of the department
- Works with Managing Director to grow the STI business in line with business strategy
- -Guarantees the qualitative aspect of operations (quality of service)
- Develops and updates operating procedures for the team
- Ensures the achievement of the department's economic objectives (budget)
- Innovates in its field and manages the corresponding projects
- Manages people (daily management, Annual evaluation, Bonus, promotions,) in conjunction with HR & MD
- Evolves its department according to needs (development and conjuncture)
- Ensures communication within the department (daily meetings of service)
- Enforces the internal regulations and the various company agreements
- Formulate commercial offers. Leads & participates in commercial visits
- Builds strong customer relationships
- Explores business opportunities with current & new customers
The Successful Applicant
Key Qualifications and Job Requirements
-MBA or Bachelors with Supply Chain/Freight Diploma
-Minimum 7-8 years in Freight industry. Must have Freight Operations experience
-Must have Customs & Clearance knowledge
-Ability to take on challenges as well as strong negotiation skills & commercial acumen
-Fosters an environment for strong team-development and continuous improvement
-Can prioritize and focus on critical issues
-Communicates clearly at all levels
-**Strong connections in the Food Freight industry
-Must have exposure in GCC/Middle East
-Ability to analyze & interpret data. Excellent command over MS Excel.
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.
What's on Offer