- Senior position within a state-of-the-art integrated industrial plant.
- Corporate and commercial lawyer with strong regional legal experience
About Our Client
Well known industrial material manufacturer involved in the construction of some of the UAE's most iconic structures.
- Manage, direct, motivate and drive a fully functional Legal and Compliance department.
- Give expert and timely counsel to the CEO, Executive Committee, and senior management for a variety of legal matters as required.
- Liaise with external parties such as judicial authorities, regulators, police, external counsel, clients, Public Prosecution and other law enforcement agencies on behalf of the company.
- Implement and control of a company- wide risk management system for monitoring regulatory compliance
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 12 years PQE, at least 10 years of legal exposure to the legal system in the UAE.
- Must have experience working in Legal function of publicly traded company.
- Must be qualified a qualified solicitor in the UK or comparable jurisdiction.
- Strong experience in industrial sector preferable.
What's on Offer
- Competitive, tax-free salary.
- Clear path to progress within the organisation.
- Progressive, exciting environment