General Ledger & Reporting Supervisor
Opportunity to work with one of the Saudi Royal Commissions
Opportunity to contrinute to Vision 2030
About Our Client
Saudi Royal Commission responsible for the creation of a new touristic destination within the kingdom.
- Assistance in the processes if preparation of financial statements, execution of accounting standards, policies, procedures, control systems and month-end closing.
- Analyse records of financial transactions to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Prepare and reporting monthly, quarterly and year end closing financial statements as required by BoD and MoF.
- Prepare and reporting monthly, quarterly and year end closing trial balance.
- Prepare and reporting monthly, quarterly and year end closing schedules of general ledger.
- Maintain and manage general ledger/journal vouchers.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting with good knowledge of SOCPA/IFRS.
- 5-7 years' experience in a similar field.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and accuracy.
- Demonstrated analytical, technical, organisational and problem solving skills.
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation and benefits package on offer.