- General and/or Operations Management experience with African markets
- Real Estate Investment/Development background
About Our Client
Our client is an international key player of real estate investment and development. As part of its growth strategy in Africa, we are recruiting for a General Manager looking after our client's operations in the continent.
Ideally based in Africa, you report to the Group Chairman and are responsible for delivering business objectives and taking ownership of the entire operations value chain from strategy formulation to development and implementation in the continent.
In line with this role, you will be expected to fulfill the following assignments:
- Overseeing daily operations of the different business units of the organization across different countries where the Group is developing in Africa,
- Ensuing the creation and implementation of a strategy designed to run and grow the business,
- Planning, developing and implementing actions to gain more market acceptability and growth,
- Evaluating and deciding upon key investments in equipment, infrastructure, and talent to grow the consortium business investment,
- Working closely with Marketing teams to support programs that maximize revenue,
- Managing all vendors and service contractors, maintaining a good working relationship with all internal and external stakeholders and ensuring compliance with all local regulations and government agencies,
- Ensuring the overall delivery and quality of service offerings to customers and clients,
- Keeping the Board up to date on business updates, issues and recommendations,
- Putting together legal entities and teams made of key functional managers and executives in the different countries at stake,
- Communicating strategy, key performance metrics and results to all stakeholders on a regular basis.
The Successful Applicant
You are degree educated with a minimum of fifteen years' proven success record in a similar role looking at African investment projects with international actors of the real estate investment and development industry. Professional experience in Africa is a must for this role, knowledge of the industry much appreciated. Besides, you are extremely well organized, resourceful, autonomous, hands on with a strong appetite for being on the field with outstanding negotiation, communication, and leadership skills. You wish to join a growing company in the continent at an impactful role? Then give it a click!
What's on Offer