General Manager - Apparel Manufacturing
Leading regional apparel manufacturer
High growth potential
About Our Client
Our clients is a well established apparel/garment manufacturer who has been operating in the GCC region for decades. They have a very large work force in the 1,000's and produce a number garments tailored to the local market. With factories both in the GCC and Asia they have a large international presence.
The General Manager will be responsible for the complete operations of the business Manufacturing, Sales & Marketing, Human Resources, Finance & IT with the agenda to implement and drive transformation projects and a high growth cultural change. Key responsibilities will include:
- Developing and leading the strategic goals for the organisation across both local and international operations.
- Responsible for driving the company to achieve and surpass sales, profitability, business goals and objectives aligning with the group strategy and targets.
- Establishes, coordinates and administers as an integral part of management, an adequate structure for the delivery of effective and efficient administrative operations (e.g. finance, HR, IT)
- Motivate and lead a high performance management team; attract, recruit and retain required members of the management team not currently in place; provide mentoring as a cornerstone to the management career development program.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate must have garments/apparel experience and P&L ownership of large apparel/garments business.
Key qualifications & Experience will include:
- At a minimum Bachelors Degree preferably Mechanical Engineering. Master a big advantage
- 20+ years experience in the Garment/Apparel industry in both manufacturing and distribution
- Excellent communicator with the ability to drive cultural change across a large workforce
- Examples of leading organisation wide transformation projects within the apparel/garment industry
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will receive a competitive package which will include SAR 80,000 - SAR 100,000 Base Salary + Annual Flights + Private Medical Insurance + Annual Bonus