General Manager - Contract Logistics
Contract Logistics - FMCG
An opportunity to lead country wide operations
About Our Client
Our client is a leading name in the industry with nation wide operations.
- Help build and run the e-commerce platform for the company
- Oversee the business unit's supply chain and logistics solution including warehousing, inventory and logistics.
- Maintain relationships with major key accounts within the industry
- Develop and execute long term and short term business plans and strategy.
- Oversee both commercial and operational teams to ensure continued alignment and efficiency.
- Set up the organization, business processes and resources consolidation.
- Define the strategic initiatives in line with the group's overall strategic goals.
- Full P&L responsibility of the business unit with a focus on building market share
- Prepare annual budgets
- Participate and contribute to the tender process
- Identify new business opportunities
- Develop and monitor SLA's
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 15 years of experience having worked within a leading 3PL MNC .
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related fields
- Existing network base in Saudi Arabia within the FMCG, Retail, Healthcare, Pharma and e-commerce sector
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Strong Operations Background
- Other sector Experience such as eCommerce, Automotive, Chemicals, O&G would be a plus
- Experience building capability (Service/People/Process/Best Practice)
- Hands on Experience in process Improvement/Best practice
- Significant Business Development Experience
- Experience 3PL/LLP/Warehousing/Transportation/Distribution
- Substantial & Relevant WMS/TMS Experience
- Has over 8 years' experience as a GM with P&L responsibility
What's on Offer
An attractive package with benefits