General Manager - Digital Solutions
Establish and grow a new division within a leading digital business
Bring a new enterprise level digital marketing solution to market
About Our Client
One of the GCC's leading digital businesses and a key regional success story, operating in an industry that is paramount to the everyday life of Dubai and Middle East residents. With one of the strongest digital, technical and commercial teams in the region, they're looking to build on consistent growth and take the business to new levels.
- Originate complex strategy and business solutions to unlock a massive market opportunit
- Develop and own trusted strategic relationships to firmly establish the business as a key partner of choice for digital marketing subscription solutions and services.
- Build and maintain relationships which run deeply from the most senior levels throughout client groups and maximise our engagement with them
- Own the creation and implementation of the commercial strateg
- Own the product suite and set the direction for its development
- Lead the design and launch of innovative, market-leading digital marketing solutions to establish a pipeline of stable, recurring revenue
- Build a team to deliver the proposition and lead from the fron
- Create an annual budget to deliver business plans covering all aspects of the division
- Provide relevant regular reports to the Executive Board to track performance against business plans
The Successful Applicant
You will currently be working in a business providing digital solutions to corporations in the capacity of Chief Executive Officer, Managing Director, Sales Director, Chief Operating Officer etc.
- Enterprise customer relationship building and sales skills
- Commercial acumen and analytical skills
- Digital Marketing savvy
- Product management
- Proven track record in senior Commercial leadership positions
- Strong experience of enterprise level digital marketing solutions
- Proven track record of delivering material digital revenue growth
- Excellent influencing and relationship building skills
- Strong digital marketing experience for a company in a digitally advanced B2B environment
- First class people management skills
- A very solid understanding of budgeting and business planning is essential
- Strong written and spoken English
What's on Offer
An exceptional opportunity to drive the long term growth of an already established digital business, this role will pay an attractive salary and offer occasional regional travel.