General Manager - IT Services - Sales Leadership & P/L role
Leadership role to drive sales strategy
About Our Client
A reputed conglomerate with strategic alliances and JVs with international vendors across diversified industries
As GM - the role has been created to transform the sales strategy and increase revenue from a particular product line.
In addition to acting as a Sales Director, you will have P&L and team responsibility across HR, Finance, Sales, Services, Operations.
In principle, this is a crucial role and 2nd in command for this business where you will be running it single-handedly and also acting as a trusted advisor to the CEO.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful for this role, you must have the following:
- 10-15 years minimum overall work experience
- Minimum 5-6 years sales management/leadership experience and the ability to manage a mid sized team
- IT services/ enterprise sales background selling solutions across hardware and/or software through a direct model
- Financial acumen or P&L management experience is a huge advantage
- Excellent present-ability and communication
- University qualified
What's on Offer
AED 50-55,000 cash package per month and family benefits. Based on annual performance, you will be entitled to an annual bonus