General Manager - MEP
Our client is seeking a General Manager
to head up the MEP function
About Our Client
Our client is a leader in the design, delivery and operations of a portfolio of largescale, complex mega projects throughout the region across a range of asset classes.
- Oversee daily operations of the business unit or organisation and provide direct management of key managers and executives in the business unit.
- Take up P&L responsibility and devise strategies designed to grow the business.
- Coordinate the development of key performance goals for functions and direct reports.
- Ensure the overall delivery and quality of MEP services for projects.
- Communicate strategy and results to the Board of Directors.
The Successful Applicant
- Relevant degree educated - mechanical and electrical preferred
- 15 years overall experience - site based role, contractor side
- 5 years experience heading up an MEP division with profit and loss responsibility
- GCC experience
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance