General Manager - Money Exchange
About Our Client
The client is a reputable exchange business.
- Optimally manage assigned resources/costs and make decisions within delegated authority limits or recommend proposals for top management and / or Board approval.
- Ensure business practice remains in compliance with all regulatory frameworks
- Develop and gain agreement for the implementation of business strategies to sustain and grow the business profitably, setting short-term and long-term business goals
- Prepare and ensure the timely submission of budgets, financial reports and taxation statements to Board /top management / Tax Authorities
- Identify business development opportunities from the existing branches and recommend future expansion strategy of products/services/branch locations which will generate increases in profitability and reduce costs
- Ensure development and implementation of customer service policies and standards to enhance customer satisfaction, including a customer service loyalty program
- Ensure identification, assessment and evaluation of all risks and internal controls involved to optimize risk-reward outcomes, including adherence to CBU regulatory requirements ensuring Audit ratings are positive
The Successful Applicant
- Degree educated - preferably a Masters/ MBA
- At least 15 years' relevant experience at an Exchange business; or a combination of retail banking & payments
- As a result, prior P&L experience is necessary
- Excellent communication & stakeholder management skills
What's on Offer
Stability, longevity and excellent exposure.