General Manager - Oil & Gas - Service/Maintenance
High growth potential business
Ownership of strategic direction
About Our Client
Our client from humble beginnings in the 1970's has grown to be a leading conglomerate in the region with origins that date back to steel trading the group now have companies in a variety of industries including Industrial, Technology Systems, Food & Investment. This role will be specifically under the Industrial arm and lead the Oil & Gas maintenance business.
The General Manager will be responsible for the complete operations of the business and identifying a long term strategy for the growth opportunities in the Oil & Gas maintenance sector
- Developing and leading the strategic goals for the organisation across the KSA Oil & Gas industry aligning with the group strategy and targets.
- Establishes, coordinates and administers as an integral part of management, an adequate structure for the delivery of effective and efficient administrative operations (e.g. finance, HR, IT)
- Motivate and lead a high performance management team; attract, recruit and retain required members of the management team not currently in place; provide mentoring as a cornerstone to the management career development program.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate must have a strong understanding of Oil & Gas maintenance industry. Furthermore, it is critical for candidates to have extensive management experience and examples of business wide cultural change and increasing profit.
- Engineering qualification (Bachelors minimum)
- 20+ years experience in steel trading globally KSA advantage
- Examples of business turnaround and cost optimisation
- Experience leading large teams
- Full P&L responsibility
What's on Offer
The proposed budget for the role is SAR40,000 - SAR45,000 Base + Housing Allowance + Car Allowance + Family tickets + Family medical + Bonus (As per company policy)