General Manager - Services Entities
General Manager - Services Cluster - Large Family Office
Newly created position, focus on Healthcare & ICT Services
About Our Client
Our client is a well established, corporate family conglomerate with huge diversification across their group.
This role with be responsible to assessing the current companies within the services portfolio, and highlight opportunities for development, improvement and growth. Alongside this, the role will be responsible for partnering with the Board of Directors in highlighting and suggesting new lines of business within the services world, with a focus on Healthcare and ICT services.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered you must have the following:
- 18+ years of total experience
- MBA holder
- Experienced in managing multi channel service companies within a large group
- Proven track record in business development and transformation
- Experienced within ICT and/ or Healthcare services
- Been in a General Manager position for 5+ years
- Middle East/ GCC experience
What's on Offer
A competitive package with family benefits as well as the opportunity to grow and already well diversified cluster of companies.